It has been cold!! We've had snow, freezing rain, and just plain 'ol miserable rain! We are so very ready for spring around here!
Natalie had her first two cavities filled this past week. She has two more to go. While that are numbing each area they are also pulling some of her front teeth. She has been having her adult teeth grow in behind her baby teeth, and there is a lot of overcrowding going on! So far she has lost three on top and three on the bottom. They still want to pull one more on top and three more in the bottom. Poor girl. She did great at her last visit though and I don't think she is too scared to go back. :)
On Friday night Shaun and I got to go on a date to the Canucks game! My parents offered us tickets and we were happy to take them off their hands (thanks Dad & Mom)!!! Even though they lost, it was still a good game and it was just nice to be together!
Over the weekend I was quite busy with cupcake orders. This is just one of the parties I made cupcakes for. I also made cupcakes for a Barbie party, an Oscar party, and my niece Makenna's blue bird party.
So that's what's been keeping me busy. Will try to remember to update here more regularly! It needs to become habit again. :)




3 comments:
oh poor natalie! :( that can't be fun. sounds like she's been a trooper though :)
oh those cupcakes...YUM!
Busy and fun times! Looks like you are enjoying it all!
I like the picture of Natalie in the dentist chair. she even trying to smile with her frozen mouth.
Post a Comment